Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in employment with Highlands Medical Center, Highlands Health & Rehab, Cumberland Health & Rehab, Highlands Family Medicine, Highlands Surgical Services, Therapy Unlimited, Jackson County Family Medicine, Scottsboro Urgent Care, North Jackson Urgent Care, and Hodges Clinic. See our list of job opportunities and use the online form below to apply for a position.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should complete our online form
and mail their resumes with cover letter to: Jackson County Health Care Authority, Human Resources, P.O. Box 1050, Scottsboro, AL 35768 or FAX to 256.218.3656. In your letter, please indicate that you have completed the application form online.
Please note the following:
Please e-mail your questions to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We genuinely appreciate your interest in employment with Jackson County Health Care Authority. However, due to the large volume of requests we receive, we can only respond to the most qualified candidates. For a more up-to-date listing of job openings, you may call 256.218.3815 or 256.218.3814.
- You will be contacted if additional information is needed or to schedule an interview.
- All applications and/or resumes submitted will be kept on file for 90 days should another suitable vacancy become available.
- Current JCHCA employees requesting an application for transfer must obtain the form from their immediate supervisor or the Human Resources department.
- We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.